=Comet League Boxing Sign-Ups 2, the Sequel=

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Nemo, Dec 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//A bright, flashy advertisement can be found all over the Nexus.//
    [​IMG]

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen of the Fringe!

This is the one and only Galadrian "Gamma Ray" Bushnell, esteemed host of the one and only CLB, and I have another amazing opportunity for you!

The CLB is returning to the Fringe for an encore!

That's right, you're all getting the chance to take on last year's Champion, Vilidius 'Kingpin' Cal!

No prior boxing experience required.

===================================

To all beefcakes, bruisers, and brawlers out there in the Fringe; WE WANT YOU!!!​

Join us for this monumental occasion, sign-ups start now and end on December 23rd, so don't miss your chance to be a star!​

The winner of this tournament will win the coveted 'Asteroid Belt', a symbol of intense strength and dedication recognized across the universe, along with 50,000 Osidans.

Before signing up, however, we ask that you read our rules.​
    1. No robots, androids, or alien species that are unable to feel pain will be allowed to enter. This would be unfair to our 'fleshy' contestants.
    2. No performance enhancing drugs or augmentations will be permitted. Contestants will be checked by a medical professional before each match.
    3. No weapons, pets, teammates, etc. All damage will be dealt with your own two hands. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
    4. Flashy costumes are allowed and strongly encouraged.
    5. Real armor, however, is not allowed.
    6. If it is discovered at any time that participants are taking bribes and rigging matches, said participant will be disqualified.
    I understand the terms and conditions listed above and wish to sign up for this one of a lifetime opportunity.

===================================

((If you have any questions PM me on Discord or the forums and I'll probably respond in a timely manner. This event will be taking place over Discord because watching two people CRP in-game is really, really boring. If none of your characters have a reason to sign up but you still want to join, you're totally able to make a new character just for this. The date and time of each match will be determined once I've figured out everyone's schedules.))​

WowGain likes this.
  2. WowGain

WowGain Bara King Staff Member Administrator Bronze Donator Event Builder

//User VALEA makes a reply on a social media post for this advertisement//
    COME AND FIGHT BITCHES IF U FEEL LIKE U CAN EVEN TRY