Cloning App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by SwiftRevolver, Nov 19, 2017.

1. SwiftRevolver

SwiftRevolver New Arrival

Character Name: Stallion

Cause of Death: Team-Ganked by the entire town of Colgo for taking a bottle without payment. Stallion was then hassled for his money, clothes and ship by a mixed group before being subsequently beaten on for trying to runaway. Group of four subsequently dragged him outside, only for a magical lantern to be held in front of him and blown up. Died from plasma-leaks shortly after.

# of Previous Clones: Nada

Member Vouch: Kespr (? - Human Female, Blonde Hair, Custom Stance with Straight Legs and Outward Arms, Types in Red). Terri. Vida, Lilith, pretty much the entire server at the time.

Character Sheet: N/A

Cloning Method: Unsure. As a relative newcomer to the server, I was told by a staff member ((Kesper I believe)) that they "Were going to Clone Stal in her ship". Guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Skills: Generic "Ex-Military/Criminal Background" experience, primarily combat experience.

2. LillithN

LillithN L i l l i t h Impervium Donator

Vouching. This happened around 4 days ago now. Characters Terri and Keito Godus were present, I think. Lilith was there IC.

3. Crab

Crab New Arrival

vouch, watched him die as vida

4. mono

mono New Arrival

I'm giving this cloning app a pass. Since the death happened four days ago, you're be free to play him again.

His memory has blurred from the cloning process, causing him to forget how to hold a defensive hand-to-hand combat stance. He has also lost his sleight of hand when it comes to reloading & drawing weapons, but this can be trained back over time.
    [hr]
    @Stallion