Buck Shot "Patton" the Nex Alea Gunslinger

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by syntheticdeity, Apr 23, 2021.

1. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

General Information

Buck Shot. Scavenger, Nex Alea Cultist, “Adventurer,” Light-hearted. Deadbeat.

“Patton.” Bounty-Hunter, Crack-shot, Show-off. Cold-blooded.

[Music]

Appearance
    [​IMG]
    Patton is normally coated from nearly head to toe with mismatched armor, specifically scrap metal on their shins and thighs, glitch plate armor on their forearms with thick leather gloves on their hands, a Forlorn goblin’s chest piece attached with a USCM plate carrier with thick ballistic plates in the back. Their tattered brown poncho normally rests over the plate of Forlorn armor and the rest of the shoddy chest-rig, and is adorned with a faded and dried bloody handprint on the front, as well as a crosshair directly over their heart. Then to top it all off they have a cylindrical-shaped helmet with a metal cover for their horn, a branded crosshair on the right side of it, and tally marks counting how many times they’ve used the helmet to kill someone- this is currently at 4. Then on the helmet they have an old stetson with a cut-out for their horn. Occasionally they wear trinkets they believe brings them good luck which include, a mini murder-cube, a necklace of spent brass, a broken scope with a bullet embedded where the lenses should be, and their “lucky bullet” on a bracelet.

Out of the armor, Buck Shot is a red, androgynous, deadbeat with a toned build that stands at around 5’7 and normally wears a thin, old, white shirt, thick blue jeans, steel-toe boots, the stetson with the cut-out for their horn, and that gunpowder-scented poncho.

Personality

Personality Type: ESFP

Buck Shot enjoys attention or just social interaction, frequenting bars around the Fringe to make small-talk with other patrons. They’re open and normally friendly when questions are asked, and they try to keep conversations with people they like going. They’re also not prone to being very blunt to people they dislike, sometimes shutting conversations down or ignoring them completely.

They enjoy guns, a lot. Also fighting, piss-quality beer, meat, other Nex Alea Cultists, Forlorn (to a degree), and dogs

They hate pacifists, cocktails, Haven, morningstars.

Backstory

“M’home were gone. M’parents and dog was too. When I looked up, there was a robed figure holding out their hand. That day, I believe Nex Alea chose me t’live and be another one of it’s bringers of conflict.”

Relationships

Koba-Joba
    “Annoying as hell, but has a good self-esteem. Hope he isn’t stupid enough to get a bounty. Don’t let him grab you in a fight, otherwise could probably mop the floor with him.”

Ori
    “Kind of a dick. Hates poor people? Looks like a noodle, could probably toss them across the room.”

Tilani
    “Hypocrite. Can’t make a solid argument. Could probably kick their ass in a fight.”

Theodora
    “Knife-ear with a problem. Seems cool. Would mop the floor with me."

Mir
    “Good fighter. Cool arm. Weak joints? Need to think to beat this guy.”

Yew
    “Likes picking fights. Looks experienced, might be a fair fight.”

Yushiko
    “A pussy, probably can’t fight worth a damn.”

Ry Feel
    "Nice. Gunsmith, probably smart. Not sure how she'd hold up in a fight."

John "Bullseye" Walker
    "He's a tough'n. Bastard took th'reward fer killin' that damn mushroom. He won it fair, though. Gave me a new dent n'my helmet."

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  2. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

Updated:
    John "Bullseye" Walker

ThatCabbage likes this.