// Blake Esther - Concerning Information //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PrivateNomad, Apr 6, 2019.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// An article is posted and spread by various anonymous users, seemingly an obituary of a certain Blake Johannes Esther. Strangely enough, other different obituaries seemingly have been posted - which one is the real one? IS there a real one? The truth could be doubted. \\

OBITUARY OF BLAKE JOHANNES ESTHER
    3209 - 3260

Born in August of 3209 in the Human colony of Alpha Centauri, Blake Esther was hailed as a prodigy, having graduated top of his class in the Alpha Centauri School of Architecture. He traveled to the Fringe at a young age to the newly formed Haven Federation founded by Grand Protector Leda Portia, who Blake became best friends with.

April of 3260, Blake Johannes Esther committed suicide after the death of his lifelong friend, Leda Portia. He will be remembered as the builder of the City of Dreams, and he whose hands touched the lives of many through his architecture and his integral role in the early years of our Federation.

// Various posts cite that Blake Esther was cloned after his suicide, living on to find greater importance in politics in order to honor his best friend Leda Portia, who was deeply invested in such topics. It is also cited that Blake Esther was generally more active in constructing architecture, but stopped in order to pursue the political scene. \\

Khaos, TriReef and WowGain like this.
  2. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

// And so responses start to crop up in these articles, linking to the original. Many of them reference dating and logging via waybackmachines, showing which obituary truly has existed for quite some time. It just so happens that these 'other' obituaries haven't exactly existed for that amount of time. //

3. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// User Johnny1219 posts a reply quoting some of these posts. //
    lol nice bots. dont you have some calculating to do? god i love smear campaigns haha

Khaos likes this.
  4. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

// User ApplesNCream posts a reply to Johnny1219. //
    nice coverup bro.

5. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

//blue_star comments.//
    Who clones after committing suicide

Khaos likes this.
  6. PrivateNomad

// User Johnny1219 posts a response. //
    yeah sure bro, people just start suddenly linking to this one thing and dates for no reason. it just SCREAMS bots to me. smear smear smear, smeared like shit on the bathroom wall

// User Johnny1219 posts a response. //
    people do dumb shit when they're sad

Khaos likes this.
  7. TriReef

TriReef treef Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

// User JimbowlingTim93 comments.//
    obituaries are fake news i thought this was common knowledge at this point but clearly not