// BEWARE OF SUSPICIOUS LINKS ON THE NEXUS //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by report, Jul 2, 2021.

1. report

report New Arrival

// A user called 'bewareofscams' has made a post on a popular public service announcement board meant for identifying and protecting yourself from various Fringe-based threats.

Hello. My name is Jack Doe. I'm a mathemathician currently working on gambling machines. A day ago, I was sent an email. Clicking on it instantly made a RAT (Remote Administration Tool) trojan pierce through my highly sophisticated premium anti-virus software and take over my computer. I watched helplessly as my cursor moved by itself and dragged all of my important files into the recycling bin and emptied it. But not before sending them to an unknown contact, I presume. Then, it changed my computer desktop background to an image of an eye with the text, 'We know who you are. We know what you did. Perhaps you shouldn't rig gambling machines like that. It's unethical. It's poor sportsmanship. Who do you think you are? Some sort of algorithm god? No, you are just an insignificant little man trying to make money stealing from the poor. Kisses and hugs, Nobody you know.

I don't know what they're on about. I didn't rig machines. I can't prove it since they deleted everything, though. Just don't click on suspicous emails, okay? Sorry if this post is a mess, I wrote it while taking a stress shower.
    Jack out.