Ah shit, here we go again.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Lange, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Lange

Lange Guru of Knowledge Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Forum name: Lange

Country/Timezone: United States | Central

Why do you want to be Staff?:
    I’ve been on staff before (during the reign of Jin) and I feel as if I’m in a position where I can contribute again.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: Moderation, story-building, and possibly media (if needed for an event or something, optional)

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Moderation, assistance with day-to-day, possibly lore

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yes. I’ve admined on a couple of HL2RP servers back in the day, as well as having been staff on GC previously.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: On GC, it was previously enforcement. On HL2RP, it was designing events, keeping player interest in our servers and General day-to-day moderation.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Yes

What do you like about this community?: As I’ve been a veteran here for a long time, I can safely say it’s the creativity of the community. A lot of people here come up with some weird, yet amazing stuff. Ranging from deadbeats all the way to beings made out of phase matter, the things people come up with here are always interesting to see.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff? Definitely building, and possibly Grading as I’ve wanted to try that out.

What are your weaknesses? While I can remain professional, I have been known to go off the handle sometimes. This is a personal issue that extends IRL and I have been working on it.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Rose Avalice, Fenyang ‘Crush’ Varga, Adrian ‘Signal’ Wildner, ‘Broker’, Watchtower [deceased] Lange Avalice [deceased], Centam Halcard [deceased], Goldhardt [deceased]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Endiie likes this.
  2. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

upvote

3. PanKruk

PanKruk hi Gold Donator

downvote