• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinji's Logs

> LOG | 7.17.84 | "Oops"

I need to stop forgetting about this. I've just been so busy recently with other stuff. With Solus, with Eunice, with myself. We finally got the mine up and running - 60 tonnes a month. Once we get some export deals, we can expand pretty well, so that's exciting.

The pain's still here, but being busy all the time helps with it for some reason. Something's up with Gary, but I don't really know what. From the video I watched, I guess he handled it himself.

One very good thing today, though. We finally found it. Found what we needed.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 7.18.84 | "Loss"

I don't really know what to say. The entire industrial district - lost. Lost to the Shifters. They had to drop a rod on it, or else the full invasion would be on Haven right now. Shifter ships are still there, I don't even know what they're doing. I hate them so much, I wish they would just leave or die.

There's nothing left in Corrav except what was on the outskirts. Maybe it's nigh time to rebuild. Rebuild a new Corrav, with Solus as its heart, a new purpose in its mind. The Federation needs industry, now more than ever.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 7.22.84 | "Victory?"

Gary talked to me today. It worked.

Now to watch the world burn.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 7.26.84 | "Expansion"

Leased out a big portion of the building the club is in, so Solus can have a true and dedicated HQ. Going to try and get some of our people to help decorate it.

I've been feeling pretty lonely. After I gave Libra to the care of the Triumvirate (thats what im going to call them now), I've just been feeling pretty lonely and sick, just wallowing in my pain. Sometimes people talk to me over text or something, but it's hard, especially going outside to actually do things in my current condition. I think I'm going to try and hang out with Gary and Dave. Maybe they hold the companionship I've been longing for.

I need friends anyways.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 7.31.84 | ":^("

For some reason a bunch of the logs I've written got wiped. That sucks.

> END ENTRY
[Image: A9pOPbx.png]
> LOG | 8.4.84 | "Business!"

Offices in the HQ are almost done. Soon, we will be able to get the company together, have a good time, and actually start a meeting for once. A meeting for the future. Eunice promised she'd see me afterwards just to hang out, and so I can give her the thing I got her on my trip. I'm excited for this, to see Solus finally come together again.

> END ENTRY
> LOG | 8.13.84 | "Busy"

I haven't posted here in a long time because I have been so busy. I am a Senator now. That's something that is absolutely breathtaking to me. Little old Sinji, born in a poor family and slum, a Senator and co-owner of a company! It's exciting. This Fringe has given me so much opportunity. Given us so much opportunity. I've climbed from the bottom up.

It's a shame that soon, that opportunity might falter, lest we do something about it. That is what I will try to ensure: that all who come here may reap the same opportunities that I once did, in a free Fringe bound by tenants of peace.

> END ENTRY
> LOG | 8.17.84 | "Even more busy"

why did i make a new government program right when i got elected
I'm so busy. At least the HEF is working so far, with three new crews: The Guardian Angels, Nuevo Prospekt, and the Sundrifters. I hope greatness will come of this.
The pain is constantly aching me. I had to excuse myself from the spaceport the other day because it was starting to get unbearable. Like knives just stabbing at me, every second. I've gotten numb from it, from the feet up, because of the pain. I just don't know what to do.

> END ENTRY
> LOG | 9.1.84 | "Untitled"

Where is she? She isn't answering. Hasn't answered for days now. Is she alright?

> END ENTRY